Blogging is a great representation method of your business or brand when you want to showcase your products or ideas. It is a safe method to bring traffic to your website organically and also establish your brand identity. If you are also planning to start a blog, here you’ll find a list of the 6 best blogging platforms to choose from.
With blogging, you will be able to engage and interact with your audience and build a community that can be trusted. Blogging has become one of the most important elements for generating leads and ensure increase revenue from your business.
All in all, it is a great way to build your brand authority and gain credibility for your business. So, if you want to start blogging and do not have any idea which blogging platform to choose, then I have got you covered friend.
I will tell you about the 6 best blogging platforms you should try on your new journey to the world of blogging.
WordPress comes at the top of the list when it comes to blogging.
It is beginner-friendly and has an easy user interface. No matter if you are a newbie to blogging or an experienced one, you are totally going to love WordPress.
Some of the key features of WordPress are:
- Designs can be tailored to your needs or desires.
- It is an SEO-friendly platform.
- It is mobile-friendly and provides a seamless and easy user interface.
- It provides detailed analytics and statistics on your website to give you a better understanding of how good your website is doing.
- It protects your data and keeps it safe and away from malware.
- Provides more than 55,000 plugins to make your website more reliable and accessible.
- It offers a really powerful form of media management with perfect quality pictures and video support.
- It is totally free and the only thing you will be paying for when you create your blog is for your desired hosting provider and for the name of the domain.
Blogger is another great blogging platform to start your blogging journey with. It is a blogging platform that was launched in 1999, which was eventually acquired by Google.
Some of the key features of Blogger are:
- Choose themes of your choice from all the available ones.
- Provides you with a free domain.
- The layouts and templates provided are easy and improves flexibility.
- Provides statistics and analytics to give you detailed information on how your blog is doing.
- As it is powered by Google, it is completely safe and secure for your data.
It is free of cost.
Wix is another blogging platform/ website builder which is best for new bloggers.
Some of the key features of Wix are:
- The templates can be tailored or customized to your needs and desire.
- It provides SEO optimization for your blog to bring in more traffic.
- Your themes can be customized in the way you desire.
- It is mobile-friendly and has a user-friendly interface.
- It allows you to integrate your blog with third-party apps which leads to more functionalities.
- It is priced in the following way:
- One plan is free and you can use the subdomain for free with ads displayed
- The connect plan is priced at $4.50/month where you can connect the domain of your choice with ads displayed.
- The combo plan is priced at $8.50/month and this plan provides you with a free domain and no ads.
- The unlimited plan is priced at $12.50/month and provides you with increase storage space and unlimited bandwidth.
- The VIP plan is priced at $24.50/month and provides you with increased storage and unlimited bandwidth with VIP support.
- The business basic plan is priced at $17.00/month and you get an online payment acceptance method with 20GB storage.
- The business unlimited plan is priced at $25.00/month and you are provided with more storage and also other important eCommerce features for your business.
- The business VIP plan is priced at $35.00/month and you get 50GB of storage with VIP priority support.
Medium is a platform good for bloggers who want to use it as an additional platform and not as their primary platform.
This is because Medium works differently from other blogging platforms.
Some of the key features of Medium are:
- It is a platform with a huge audience. You can substantially convert your visitors into your subscribers if you are good and consistent in your work.
- It provides you the option to monetize your blog.
- Medium is a great way to integrate your work on social media platforms.
- It comes with 2 plans. The first plan is free and the second one is a membership which is priced at $5.00/month.
Tumblr is known to be one of the best micro-blogging platforms for bloggers. It is more of a visual platform rather than long-form blogs with written content. Tumblr is a global site that is an integration of social media and microblogging.
Some of the key features of Tumblr are:
- The domains can be customized.
- It provides you the option to export your file to your desired place using a zip file.
- You can customize the theme in your desired way.
- As it is integrated with social media, it is easier to share your work on social media platforms.
- It is a free platform along with a subdomain.
Ghost is a blogging platform that is known to be the alternate version of WordPress. It provides as many features as WordPress provides which is why it is regarded as the WordPress alternative.
Some of the key features of Ghost are:
- It provides you with powerful SEO tools to grow your blog.
- It gives you complete control over your site with content management and posting schedule.
- It gives you an automatic backup option for better protection of your data.
- It comes with a 14-day free trial and paid plans; a basic plan with $29.00/month, a standard plan with $79.00/month, and a business plan with $199.00/month.
I hope you have now understood which blogging platform will be best for you. Happy Blogging!